>>>> Search on ‘Cardinalabili’ using SEARCH for recent lists and posts >>>>
Good evening, I am writing to you because I would update your list of possible cardinals.
Firstly, it is important to say that Slovakia is just the small country in the heart of Europe but is really religious, more than 66% of inhabitants are Catholics. Since 11. March 2004 we don’t have the cardinal elector in Slovakia. Now, we have 2 living cardinals, H.Em. Mons. Ján Chryzostom Cardinal Korec ( 89) and H.Em. Mons. Jozef Cardinal Tomko (89), but cardinal Korec can’t celebrate masses now because of his health. During the communism, he was in prison. So, we all in Slovakia are waiting for a new cardinal now. I think,there are more possibilities:
Firstly, H.E. Mons. Stanislav Zvolensky, Archbishop of Bratislava ( 55) – I think he is quite young but he is a member of Apostolic Signature in Vatican, it was written a lot of about him in media, also he is a head of Slovak bishop s confernce
Then, H. E. Mons. Ján Orosch, Archbishop of Trnava ( 60) – I am from Trnava too and I hope he will be chosen by pope, he is older than Mons. Zvolenský, also pope know him (http://www.abu.sk/archiv/spravy/trnavsky-arcibiskup-sa-stretol-so-svatym-otcom-frantiskom , he is the only one bishop from Slovakia who have met with Francis and his ideas and opinions are the same as pope Francis has got, he wants to resourdre the problems by praying, he understands poor and old people too. He became the Archbishop of Trnava after Robert Bezak ( 53), he was removed by Benedict XVI. but people in Trnava were not content with this solution and they don t accept Mons. Ján Orosch as a new archbishop, they said tey always have an archibshop _ Mons. Bezák. There is a big problem but Mons. Orosch thikns that everything will be good because God wants it. But Mons. Oro sch was at hospital because he had big problems with his health, I suppose because of problem with Mons. Bezák. I hope that he will health, he is really good archbishop and leader too. People in Trnava wil respect him when he became a cardinal because Mons. Bezák was not.
H. E. Mons. Bernard Bober, Archbishop of Košice ( 63)- it is not very real
H. E. Mons. Ján Babjak, Archbishop of Prešov ( 60)- greek catholic, there is about 5 % of greek catholics and they have no problems as the roman catholics with Mons. Bezák ( all catholics in Slovakia)
by Anura Guruge via Popes and Papacy
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario